
I made these post-it note holders. It's an easel-type frame so the post-its will rest on a desk surface ready for the using.

I then packaged them in cellophane bags and attached little bag toppers to them, ready to be given as presents.

Here they are all lined up on my booth at the fair.

I made these nugget tins as well. Each is filled with 12 assorted Hershey's chocolate nugget candies and each candy is wrapped and then a decorative band is glued on the tin. Each one was slightly different, though I used coordinating Christmas papers. They are great little teacher gifts, coworker gifts, or stucking stuffers.

I made 9 nursing covers with an adjustable d-ring closure around the neck and flexible boning in the front to allow you to still see baby while nursing, but discreetly enough so that no one else sees any part of you!
I made a bunch of covered baby wipes cases as well. Each is a Huggies travel case with 18 wipes inside and is covered with fabric to co-ordinate with the nursing covers.

Here's my table all set up with a special little helper behind it. Mikayla helped me set up and sat with me while waiting for her school choir to perform. The Craft fair is a big fundraiser for the school and there were 31 vendors this year with everything ranging from hairbows, jewelry, clocks, blankets, chocolate pretzels, puzzles, homemade knick-knacks, pottery, and on and on.
Would I do it again? Probably not. Yes, I enjoy crafting, but in the end, I don't think the hours of time every night for weeks, all the sewing, hot glue gun burns, cost of materials, trips to the store for more supplies, and stress of figuring out the "right" amount of stuff to make was worth the $200 I made. I am chalking it up to another item checked off my bucket list of life. I'm glad I did it. But I think I'll craft for me and friends in the future. I was glad to help out the school with a fundraiser, but think I will politely excuse myself from participating in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment