
Gotta decorate those cookies for Santa!

The kids painted ornaments for Grandma and Grandpa's tree.

more cookie decorating...

On Christmas Eve, the kids each opened a gift from a cousin and new pajamas. Kendra was content just sitting on her gift. It's a fun grocery cart/walker that she's played with everyday since Christmas.

All the kids(minus a sleeping Presley) in their matching jammies.

Auntie Terra got these 4 cute girls personalized aprons with cooking utensils. The girls have been "making" a lot of food around here lately.

Auntie Terra holding Kendra and Baylee, who are 9 days apart and just as close in size.

After cousin presents, the cousins(minus the babies) all slept in the family room with blankets and cushions everywhere and even a canopy above them. Surprisingly, they all fell asleep watching The Polar Express and stayed that way until shortly after 5am.

While they were sleeping, Santa got busy! Quite amazing how many gifts there are for 26 people, 14 of them being children.

Kendra tried climbing the present mountain.

One shot of the present mayhem and wrapping paper-palooza! I never could get a shot with everyone in it at the same time!

Little Kendra girl was pretty tired on Christmas morning and just wanted some Mommy snuggles.

Mikayla asked the man in red for a Zhu Zhu pet town and boy did he deliver! She's got tunnels and a wheel, an elevator, a salon-- what more could a fake hamster want?!

Kendra was pretty excited to open her Tickle Me Elmo, she has no clue who Elmo is, but hey, Santa got it on clearance for 5 bucks!

Another happy moment, was hen Santa found a bunch of Halloween costumes on mega-clearance after Halloween at Wal-Mart. I mean, really, Santa brought lots of joy to a 3yr old Super Megan with this and several other costumes for $4 a piece.

Later on that day, Kendra plopped down in Bailey's new doll stroller and Baylee followed suit and pushed her across the floor.

Then, they traded places! So cute!

I had to take a picture of this. I never realized the fascination that Canadians have with Dill Pickles until this trip. For snacks, we had dill pickle chips, dill pickle dips, dill pickles in garlic and regular flavors, and other dill pickle oddities. They love it all. I assume it's because I didn't grow up with it, but I really don't. I'm not gonna lie, the ketchup chips are good though!

Trent with the cute 14 month olds.
We really had a great Christmas. Everything about our trip to Canada went better than we'd hoped for. The kids were GREAT on the drive there and back, they played well with their cousins, we loved playing games and staying up talking with siblings, and just enjoyed being all together. We haven't had a Christmas with Trent's whole family together in 7 years and it was really, wholly, wonderful.
1 comment:
Looks like fun, glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment