
Megan is 3 1/2 and is turning into quite the charmer. She has a pretty funny personality and prefers to be called, "Super Megan." And yes, those curls are natural. Lucky. She loves going to preschool everyday and loves putting on makeup, jewelry, dress-up clothes, lotion, hairbows, etc.



Mikayla is 6 1/2. She loves playing with her sisters, helping mom in the kitchen, and going to school. She is missing her two front teeth and from how it has changed her looks, I miss them too! She also has natural curls, but refuses to let mom put any product in them to shape them. She's a no-fuss kind of a girl who also refuses chapstick, lotion, and any other scented body anything. We think 6 years old is a great age and would love her to stay this sweet and innocent forever.
2 comments:
Your girls are so adorable, Amber! Kendra is such a cute, same size as Noah - at 8 months. Congrats to Trent on graduating. I'm so happy for you guys!
cute pics, it was fun getting to know your girls better, they are great kids, I must say though Megan stole my heart a little bit, and I secretly wanted to pack her in my suit case and take her home.
Post a Comment