Monday, February 21, 2011

Comparison pics

Megan at 16 months, pointing to her nose, loving the new game of "where's your (insert body part here)?"

Kendra, 16 months old, laughing at loud at nothing in particular, cuz well, that's what she does. I was so happy to remember I had taken a pic of Megan in the same outfit at the same age to compare so we had to do pigtails too, and I think Kendra's hair is a bit longer at this age than Megan's.
They both pale in comparison to the length of Mikayla's hair at this age! Look at that mop!
I even tried baby french braids on her! Kendra has nowhere near enough hair to french braid. Crazy how two kids-or 3 for that matter- can all be so different!

2 comments:

Elder Carr said...

Cute pics! Man, where does the time go. UGH!!

Julie and Pete said...

Sorry, I don't know why my post keep starting up as Dusty. Is he really in the MTC or not?