Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back from Disneyland!

 Tinker Fairies!
 I love watching Megan on the rides.  She showed every emotion from jubilation to excited anticipation to pure fear.  Who knew Snow White could be so scary for her?!
 Lovin the carousel
 All our Minnie's on a teacup.  I made these shirts before our trip and they were a hit!  Everyone kept asking where we bought them.
 Daddy with Kendra
 Kendra never wanted to stand near a character, but was fine if we held her.  She liked to give the characters kisses on the nose, too cute!

 Again, love watching her emotions!  This was her first time on the new Ariel ride!  She was MOST excited about this ride above all others and I'm pretty sure we went on it 9 times!

 Trying to figure out the 3-d glasses for the Toy Story ride.  Mikayla has to cop a cool pose in every pic.
 Had to document the fact that she was so worn out she actually fell asleep in my arms.  NEVER happens!
 Oh yeah, look, we're on the Ariel ride again.
 Trent gets pretty intense on the Buzz Lightyear ride!
 Mikayla loved driving her own car in Autopia--I think I'll be recovering from whiplash for quite awhile.

 I have no words...  :)
Ah Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, very cool new additions to Disneyland.  We thoroughly exhausted ourselves and the children and enjoyed the hot tub at the hotel each night to relax.  The kids couldn't even stay awake during the 8pm World of Color, we couldn't believe how tired they got!

1 comment:

Ruth M said...

My girls remembered their terror from Snow White and refused to go on it again the last time we went. Glad you had fun. We are looking forward to going again.