Hey don't forget to go grab an updated code for your background. I have to delete all the old ones from Photobucket because I can't store them on there like I have been in the past. I'm deleting them tomorrow!
haha, thanks Dani! I obviously had that one for a long time! I grabbed a fall one for now and will get another one of yours soon. thanks so much! PS Noah is growing so fast, he is sooo cute!! :)
3 comments:
love the shirts.
Cute shirts.
Hey don't forget to go grab an updated code for your background. I have to delete all the old ones from Photobucket because I can't store them on there like I have been in the past. I'm deleting them tomorrow!
haha, thanks Dani! I obviously had that one for a long time! I grabbed a fall one for now and will get another one of yours soon. thanks so much! PS Noah is growing so fast, he is sooo cute!! :)
Post a Comment