As a kid, my hair was much straighter, like Mikayla's, but it would curl up in humidity or get frizzy to be more specific. Then, right about high school time, it started getting really curly and I learned how to scrunch with mousse and diffuse it. I started to embrace the curl even though I secretly wished it was straight and often tried to straighten it without much success.
I love long hair, but it curls so much better at this shorter length and I actually do like when it gets super curly. I guess I'm just happy I have the type of hair where I wake up and say: straight or curly? hmmm... lovin' the versatility!
2 comments:
Babe u look smokin hot anyway u do your hair, but u know me I'm a sucker for the curls. Luv ya - Trent
Haha! I remember your mom putting rollers in your hair for years as a little girl! It only figures that it would curl up as you enter high school. Beautiful either way but your husband thinks you are a smokin' hot momma with hair in curls so I'd go with that! Super cute!
Post a Comment