So serious and studious
And then she had to go and make a face like that!
Just cruisin' down the street
Lazy day in jammies, she declared she was NOT going to put on clothes as if that would make me mad. That lasted until 9am when she asked to put a dress on and a flower in her hair. I knew the girl loves dressy clothes too much to stay in jammies all day!
Such a nut!
Aw yeah, all ready for church--and yes, she picked out every aspect herself.
Fortunately I was the passenger in the car and had my camera on me to capture these! There's about 20 other faces she made too; we could NOT stop laughing!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is such a little hoot! I wonder how she will handle being a big sister and not the baby any more?
Just spent a lovely few minutes looking at pics of all your beautiful girls on face book and here! Kendra is just too cute! You make such cute babies, glad you are having another!
Post a Comment