aw thanks, it really is getting to be fun to take pics of her! it cracks me up when she quotes one of her favorite movies too (Monsters Inc.) and says, "The camera loves me!" lol
She is too cute!! Hey, and thanks for sharing your surgery experience on my blog... it's nice to know I'm not alone!! If I have any issues or questions, I know who to come to.
3 comments:
You should put her in some kind of photo contest. She is just darling.
aw thanks, it really is getting to be fun to take pics of her! it cracks me up when she quotes one of her favorite movies too (Monsters Inc.) and says, "The camera loves me!" lol
She is too cute!! Hey, and thanks for sharing your surgery experience on my blog... it's nice to know I'm not alone!! If I have any issues or questions, I know who to come to.
Post a Comment