Mikayla drew the cover for her program based on a picture we saw. It turned out so cute, I loved it!
She was so excited for her cousins, Abbie and Emily, to come visit from Canada.
Sister love!
Aunt Chloe was here for the weekend for a friend's wedding so we were happy she also got to be here for Mikayla's day.
Grandma and Grandpa D came and Grandma gave a great talk on baptism.
Papa and Magaw came and Papa gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.
With dad beforehand.
Quickly trying to dry her hair after being baptized. She went back out and after listening to Papa's talk, she sang a solo of "I Am A Child Of God" and though she said she was nervous, it sure didn't show!
Our happy family
Everyone came back to our house afterward for taco salad dinner and dessert and I thought this pic was funny. There were so many shoes that Noah accidentally wore one of his and someone else's black church shoe out to the car when his family noticed and had him go hunt for the correct pair of shoes!
Mikayla and her cousin Noah
Our missionaries, Elder Langford and Elder Whitney
Aunt Janet came with her kids Emily, Abby, Caleb, Matt, and Sage
Aunt Beth and Uncle Joe with Jacob, Samantha, Eliza, and Noah
There's the belly! Little girl #2 coming in October!
Sydney and Chloe were friends in Sacramento and are both pregnant again.
I loved making decorations and sewed a lot of paper circle garland together.
A little comparison out on the table of Mikayla in her blessing dress and her baptism dress.
I tried to be creative and make donuts look like the number 8!
Our dessert area. I spray painted an ugly gold and silver frame light pink and made a cake/cookie stand by gluing a candlestick to a pie plate from a thrift store and spray painting them pink as well.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you put up a belly picture of Sydney! I haven't seen a single one yet.
haha! IDK if she knows I put it up there though! :) I love belly pictures though!
Post a Comment