I got a 50 mm lens a few months ago and have really been reading about photography and getting better with this lens. I think these are some of my best yet and am really hoping to get better. I need to find a new location though! I tried out an orchard and the lighting was off and she kept getting so distracted by petting a cat that we went back to the trusty door and brick wall on Kentucky St. I swear the lighting is perfect there and I love the brick and old door, but all my stinkin good pictures end up being taken there! Oh well, if it ain't broke right?
So classic Kendra! Little goofball!
If I could bottle up her smile and laugh and sell it, I would be one rich mama!
What you don't see from my outtakes are that every couple pictures looked like this! This is her pose of choice!
Think we might be in trouble in 10 yrs with how gorgeous those eyes are! lol
My sweet, sweet baby girl is 3 and looks big here! She still loves to cuddle and snuggle and give kisses and be carried everywhere, so at least she's not getting too big!














No comments:
Post a Comment