I'm in love with my new, huge wreath! I got a section of plumbing foam stuff from the hardware store and made an 18 inch circle. I backed it with cardboard for stability.
I got a bunch of Christmas balls from the dollar store and with a lot of hot glue began gluing them to the inside and outside of the tubing. Then, I filled in the rest of the spaces with even more balls.
My little helper loved opening the packages and taking off all the tops of the ornaments. After about 80 balls we realized we did NOT have enough, so back to the dollar store for more and over 100 balls later this is what it looks like!
I had a real wreath last year and loved it, but then it found the garbage after Christmas and I wanted a wreath that will hopefully return year after year. So pretty and festive! About $14 total to make, lots and lots of hot glue sticks, and about an hour and a half of my time= love it!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment