Friday, March 8, 2013

Self-Portrait

 I wanted some pregnancy pics, but goodness knows I'm too cheap to pay anyone to do it and hate to bother a friend to take some.  And I love my husband, but it's better for our marriage if I just take the pictures and not get frustrated with his lack of centering subjects.  I mean, for the life of me I don't know why pictures he takes of me are of my knees to the ceiling above, but to avoid criticizing I have just kind of given up hope there.  So, I pulled out the trusty tripod and went downtown.  Nothing a little self-timer can't do!










1 comment:

Danielle Bennett said...

Amber, you are so ridiculously talented! Maybe when I'm pregnant we'll fly you out for some fun and photos. ;) I could use a big sister to show me the ropes when the time comes. Love you! Can't wait to meet the newest Dudley!