
Here are the girls with their matching red Christmas dresses and Magaw got them both matching dresses for their Build-a-Bears too.

Mikayla is in a "headband phase" right now. She wears them as often as she can and I don't mind letting her on crazy preschool mornings when we're trying to run out the door. I just hand her a hairbrush and her headband and she brushes on the drive--makes my life easy! For church though I plead with her to give me the time to at least curl it and make it somewhat decent.

This is classic Megan trying to get us to laugh. She is just full of physical comedy lately! She makes this face while eating dinner and then tries to get the food in her mouth with her eyes closed or puts food on her nose or tongue and waits for everyone to look and laugh at her! She's hilarious! My other favorite is when she scrunches her eyebrows into a mean look and scowls just to get us to laugh and then cracks herself up too!
No comments:
Post a Comment