How cute is this tile?! I just love it! My friend Megan posted this cute, free giveaway on her blog. For those of you interested you can visit her blog and leave her a comment to be entered in the free drawing. This beautiful Square Metal Wall Tile that measures 12" square is just waiting to adorn your house. It reads: Love-"Where there is love there is life." -Mahatma Ghandi Such a great addition to your wall for the month of Love!! Check out other awesome items at ellemenopea.comWednesday, February 4, 2009
Love is in the Air!
How cute is this tile?! I just love it! My friend Megan posted this cute, free giveaway on her blog. For those of you interested you can visit her blog and leave her a comment to be entered in the free drawing. This beautiful Square Metal Wall Tile that measures 12" square is just waiting to adorn your house. It reads: Love-"Where there is love there is life." -Mahatma Ghandi Such a great addition to your wall for the month of Love!! Check out other awesome items at ellemenopea.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to share the love! BTW - good luck with your test!
Good luck on all your testing. It sounds intense. It will be relief to have it over I'm sure. Plus, I bet you'll do great. You'll have to keep us posted.
Ashley
You WON!!!! I'll bring it by to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment