You know why? I had the flu this weekend and since then so has Trent, my brother Josh, and several other people I know. The fun kinda flu accompanied by body aches, headache, vomiting(hate that word), diarrhea(really hate that word) and all-around feeling yucky. I suffered from all these symptoms too...but I never threw up! In fact, I have not thrown up since I had my gall bladder removed 8 years ago! I've been sick and even pregnant with my 2 girls since then and have not thrown up once since that nasty organ left my body. Try it, have it removed, and see if you throw up anymore!
Ask my college roomies from freshman year, I'd randomly get dreadfully sick and doubled over in pain for no known reason. After returning from Colorado where I was visiting my friend Ryan, I was insanely sick and in pain and decided to finally figure out what was going on. The doctors said, "really bad acid reflux." I pleaded for more tests and after more and an ultrasound, they found hundreds of gall stones filling up my swollen gall bladder and we knew it was time to have it out. Long story short, since then, haven't thrown up even once! Put me to the test, get yours out too!
Do not try this at home, in fact, don't try it all, I'm just being weird and overly happy that I haven't had to deal with that yucky "v---t" word anymore! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Interesting...do you even know how many times I threw up during my pregnancy?! Sometimes more 10-20 times a day, leaving me hooked up to an IV in the Emergency Room. Yeah...not fun. You may be on to something. ;)
That does sound tempting! :) You are too funny... and so dang cute and creative too. Love the mailboxes. I'm going to have to definitely start that tradition in our family too.
Post a Comment