Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My MIA status...

Yeah, so, I just realized I'm posting today for the first time in a month. Holy moley! Where'd the time go?! I have been studying pretty intensely for the AFAA exam that I am taking this Saturday. I have been teaching water aerobics for a couple months now and need to get nationally certified as a group fitness instructor.
The test is pretty comprehensive of anatomy, exersice physiology, kinesiology, nutrition, and exercise instruction. I also have to demonstrate a routine to a panel of evaluators, and show that I know how to stretch and strengthen all the major muscle groups. To say I'm nervous and a little worried is an understatement. I've been reading and filling out my study guide and making flash cards, but if you know me, you know I am NOT a good test taker and don't have the best retention of terminology. So, I've been kinda MIA from blogging and life in general, but it'll be over on Saturday!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Good luck!

Kimberly said...

Good luck Amber! You'll rock the house!