Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Big Girl Bed and Mini Burgers

Megan wanted to sleep in Kayla's bed for naptime and I told her she could sleep there, but if she got out of bed I'd put her in her crib. I came back to check on her and this is what I found! I was quite impressed that she obeyed and stayed in bed and I just love sleeping baby pictures. So precious!
Mikayla has discovered Mini Sirloin Burgers from Jack in the Box after seeing the commercials and it's a new favorite of hers. Not because they taste any better than any other burgers, but because they're small she gets to eat 2! She thought that was pretty cool. They come 3 in a pack, so Megan gets 1 and she gets 2. Everyone's happy.

At Jack in the Box waiting for our food.
Sisterly love...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Super cute chicas! I like Mikayla's mentality...2 instead of 1...no matter they are smaller. I think I may be like that.