Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Megan!

Two years ago today, little Megan Dean entered the world at 6lbs. 13oz. and has remained tall and skinny all the way. She is such a wonderful addition to our family and was the BEST baby ever and is turning into quite a great little kid too. We just love Megan and I'm so glad Mikayla has a sister to love, cuddle, read to, sing to, and make laugh. They have so much fun playing together and I know their bond will only grow stronger with time. We love you Megan and can't believe you're 2 years old already!
The day Megan was born, our first family picture!
Mikayla holding her baby sister, already so in love!
She smothered her with hugs, kisses, loves, and lots of songs.
Megan, about 3 months old, finally with a little hair.
The other day Meggy wanted a skirt on and picked out a hair pretty, necklace, and bracelet to wear. I told her we were going to go pick up Mikayla from school and she grabbed my camera and wanted me to take her picture. She's so funny sometimes! She knew she looked cute and wanted her picture taken.
Before church the other day I showered with Megan and then put mousse in her hair. When it dried, it curled right up like mine does, she had the cutest little ringlets all over I wish she'd let me curl her hair everyday!

2 comments:

Orange Peanut said...

She is so cute!

Trent said...

I can still remember this day like it was yesterday. Me almost missing it, you not getting your eppi, and then on mother's day being interviewed by the local station. I can not wait to do it all again in a few more months