
Last week a few preggo friends and I went to Bryan College 3 days in a row for free pregnancy massages, paraffin hand/foot waxes, pedicures, facials, etc. It was FABULOUS. The students needed pregnant women to "practice" pregnancy massages on and Trent's cousin is the head of the massage therapy department there and asked if I could come and bring pregnant friends. Well, what a treat it was, let me tell you! I went home so relaxed and rejuvenated and just feeling plain good each day.
I had 4 ladies working on me and at first I thought a massage with 8 hands was kind of sensory overload, but I loved it! Talk about having your head, arms, legs, and back all massaged at the SAME time! Bliss.
On my birthday last week the girls that were working on me also gave me a pedicure and did blue nails with red and white stars for the Fourth of July. I've never had blue nails before and I'm not sure I'm in love with the color, but the girl was a certified cosmetologist so I get a free pedicure and wasn't going to complain about the color!

As a special treat for Mikayla last week I took her shopping with me and told her she could pick out a new nail polish color. She chose sparkly purple/blue/pink for her fingers and a bright purple for her toes. She rocks the purple toes and loves the bright color!

For use during my massage, my ladies gave me a mask to wear to help me relax more and block out the light. Mikayla thought it was pretty cool and wanted to wear it to bed. For as much as she tosses and turns though, this is how I found her when I checked on her before bed. Not so sure it's working right! She's such a girly girl!
2 comments:
That's awesome! I wish I was around to go with you!
me too! :)
Post a Comment