Saturday, June 20, 2009

Family Night Slumber Party!

We're trying to get creative this summer with fun things to do with the girls. So, for family night this week we all camped out in the tent in the backyard! First we set up the tent...
Then we had a song by Megan(Popcorn Popping of course) and a lesson by Mikayla (about who knows what! It was supposed to be on manners I think!).
We had s'mores that I made in the oven b/c you "have to have s'mores when you're camping!"
Then we all piled into the tent for some fun and a movie.
We ran an extension cord out from the house and watched "Bedtime Stories." Hil-ar-i-ous! We were laughing our butts off and the other day when we got free rootbeer floats from A&W Mikayla said, "For FREEEEEE!!" Adam Sandler style. Okay, I guess you had to be there.....
After the movie we snuggled a bit and then....
the girls fell fast asleep. Yeah, okay, they wanted a sleeping picture and I told them to pretend and I guess this is the best a 2 year old can do! Pretty funny if you ask me!
Funny part is she pretended to snore too, as if she really does that at night! haha It was a fun night and hopefully we'll do it again this summer!


1 comment:

Burke family said...

That will be something the girls never forget. You are such a cute mom!