
Yep, starting to feel blimp-like now. This pregnancy's been such a breeze and I've been at the gym and running errands and everything just fine and then all of a sudden I'm havng trouble walking. I did as little as possible today which still meant running the girls back and forth to school and play group, going to work, cleaning house, etc. The groin muscles are basically giving out on me and I can barely walk, I was seriously waddling today. It's frustrating because I still feel great and she's still kicking like crazy, but limited mobility is not so fun. The sad part is, the only reason I want to hurry up and get her out is because my dang skin does not stretch well and I'm getting more stretch marks. Seriously?! I'm not even THAT big but have lots of those dang stupid things. Oh my dang stupid vanity I tell ya...I shouldn't care I know... but I do and though I am in no way ready for another baby right now (like, don't even have a car seat yet) I want her out just so I don't stretch anymore.... uggh. Okay, ranting over. I tend to treat my blog like my journal so there's my thoughts and commentary.... :)
2 comments:
Amber you look amazing! And your working out so you will still bee in great shape! RThats more than I did.
I hear ya about the stretch marks. I hardly had any with Lily and with this last pregancy I had tons and I can't even look at my stomach without cringing.
You are so cute! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby girl!
Post a Comment