
Megan's first day of play group! She is so excited to have something of her own to go to now. Megan and her friends Brock, Eve, and Carson are all doing a play group together every Wednesday and we'll trade houses (which means for 6 weeks in a row I can grocery shop, make crafts, clean my house, or do whatever I want until it's my turn to have the kids over again!). Sounds pretty fabulous to me! While driving Mikayla to school last week Megan was so happy and said, "I go to Eve's house, Eve's house, Eve's house!" She was happy to play and have somewhere to go.

I worked in Mikayla's Kindergarten class that day so Kelsey took the kids to the park until it was time for play group. Thanks for the help and the pics Kelsey!

These two are just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment