
I've been trying to do a project a day lately (or every few days!). This is the latest, I made a bunch of paci clips for me and to give away. So EASY! I took the metal clips off name badge clips, ran ribbon through the hole and hot glued the end down. I stitched along the end to reinforce it and added velcro at the top. These could be fastened with velcro, snaps, or a number of other things really. Such a fun, easy way to use up ribbon scraps since it uses less than a foot per paci clip. I'm excited to have new clips for my baby and hopefully won't lose so many pacis this way!
5 comments:
very cute. I have also seen some with beads on them that are cute too. You will have to send some my way. As I have no motivation to do anything at the moment. Actually all I want to do is sleep.
I am a huge fan of these things. I never lost a binky with Jordan and always knew we had one. But with his, the velcro started to lose its stickiness after a while. So I made Halle's with snaps on both ends. That way I can also take them off the clips and throw them in the washer. I like them way better so far!
that makes sense about the velcro. I didn't have a snap setter, so I went with the easier option! I figure for how cheap the velcro and ribbon etc. is, if I need to throw it out when it loses its "stickiness" and make a new one, then no big deal! :)
what a great idea! I always misplace pacis, but I didn't want to go to the effort to go out and buy a clip. That's a great present idea as well. You look so great being pregnant. It helps me look forward to being pregnant again someday...seriously, you look that amazing :)
those are super cute, you can't get them through the tiny holes of a hospital souther though. I tried, so I tried cutting a bigger hole in the souther and it ripped right through so there was no hole just a rip. I love having the colorful attachment things, so hopefully our next baby will take a regular souther and then I can make some like this, it has to be cheaper than buying them for $17 a piece.
Post a Comment