Friday, September 11, 2009

No, a HYPOPESIS

Driving in the car yesterday we were having a conversation and asked Mikayla why she thought something was the way it was.
"Well, let's make a hypopesis about it," she said. "A what?" "A hypopesis," she insisted. "Uh, what's that?" we asked her.
"You know, a hypopesis, we'll make a guess about it and then see if we're right."
"Oh, a hyPOTHesis!" We said in understanding. "No, a hypopesis!" she again insisted. This smart lil cookie's vocab is expanding far too rapidly for us!

The response to the question, "How was school today?" is often met with, "It was BRILLIANT!" or marvelous, or fantastic and fabulous or something along those lines. :)

2 comments:

Jackie M said...

Hilarious! What a little smartie.

Kimberly said...

Seriously, have I even seen you pregnant? [I mean , this time around!] Let's get together at Ruth's...Mason loved it there. Let me know when you are available and I will see if Ruth wants us to come over! ;)