Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Lately...

I've been busy lately with work, Mikayla in school, Trent's back to school, got a new calling at church as Primary secretary and am still doing Achievement Days, Trent got a new calling as YM President, making hairbows and other crafts, soccer practices/games, and life in general. But, I did take some time out last week to take some pictures of this cutie! This is Dagny's baby Kate and I had fun taking some pics of her and always love baby pics in black and white. I wanted more practice before our little one comes in less than 2 months and look forward to taking lots of pics of her (whatever her name will be!).

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats to both of you on your new callings! It's about time you got into YW's, I am sure the girls are thrilled about you being in there. Trent will be great also, he was always good with Jordan and his groupies.
It is so crazy to me that a few people I know are having the same for all 3 of their kids. Of course Ruth, but even our cousin just found out she's have her 3rd girl. Her doctor said that if you have two of the same sex there is a 75% chance the 3rd will be the same also. Who would have thought? I am not planning to be pregnant for a while still, but I guess I'm just going to keep my boys clothes around a little longer. Just in case. Good luck picking out a name. Are you going to stay with an M name? (I'm sure others have already asked)

Cute pictures too.
Ashley

kersina said...

If you want more practice of cute baby pictures, I'll be sure to let you know when our little Zoe arrives. Docs say she could be here any day!

Orange Peanut said...

I heard about Trent's calling but not yours! You two are busy!!!

I love the bows you make, you will have to teach me!

And those pictures, beautiful! Will you please take our family pictures this year.