And yes, I did go and brave the crowds at Wal-Mart on Black Friday for the first time ever. Shocking. Literally. I have NEVER seen or imagined lines like that! I fed Kendra at 4:30am last Friday and since I was awake I decided I may as well go check out the early sales that started at 5am. I was happy to walk out with some great deals including the girl's jammies that I got for $3 each! Yes, I was stoked. :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
It's Christmas Time!
And yes, I did go and brave the crowds at Wal-Mart on Black Friday for the first time ever. Shocking. Literally. I have NEVER seen or imagined lines like that! I fed Kendra at 4:30am last Friday and since I was awake I decided I may as well go check out the early sales that started at 5am. I was happy to walk out with some great deals including the girl's jammies that I got for $3 each! Yes, I was stoked. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the antlers!
Post a Comment