Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Mikayla and Trent went to a Daddy-Daughter Dance at her school. It was for all girls K-6 and was so well attended there was hardly room for dancing! They had fun and looked great!


And yes, the 5 yr. old asked me to put a Bump-It in her hair, gotta love big hair! I made them a corsage and boutonneire off of a mini-rose bush we had and Mikayla picked out her dress and matched with Dad.
They double-dated with Dusty and Nicole and went to dinner first at Applebee's, then headed over for the fun. I'm glad they get opportunities like this to spend time together just the two of them.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Owen just walked in the office as I was reading this post and asked who that girl was. I asked him if he remembered Mikayla from Lauren's preschool class and he asked when he got to go to her house. I think he thinks she's pretty!

Kimberly said...

That is so cute!

Trent and Amber said...

Ha! I love it Ali! That's funny, they start young... We totally need to get together soon too. It's been too long!

Keltie said...

I am so glad you do your blog, it makes it seem like you are not so far away. Disneyland May 2011 after Daniel's grad, us and the Halls, we would love it if you guys could join us. The kids adoption worker is dragger her feet on the last big hurtle to getting the adoption done, so a christmas sealing may be happening.

Orange Peanut said...

So cute! I keep hearing how fun that night was!