I was having a conversation with Mikayla about an experience she had with telling truth. Sometimes telling the truth can be hard. In this instance, she and a buddy had broken something and had a choice to hide it or to come tell me and they chose the latter. I thanked her for that and told her how good it is to tell the truth and that if she hadn't she wouldn't have felt very good and wouldn't be happy inside and that Jesus is happy when she tells the truth too.
"Well, if I didn't tell the truth, then Jesus' brother [Satan] would be happy. He'd say, 'oh yeah, I got her to lie.' So, either way, someone would be happy."
Got me there. Hard to argue that one. lol
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is just a brilliant little girl, but that's what happens when you have August 11 as your birthday. Its a curse at times, but she will learn to live with her all her brains. I of course can help and be her example, but it really is harder then it looks to be so smart and well just pain amazing and not let it go to your head!!!! LOL
So hard not to laugh when they come up with stuff like that, isn't it?
Post a Comment