
I saw this really cute idea over here:
http://eoberrys.blogspot.com/2010/01/ctr-towel-quick-tutorial.html and knew I had to try it! I printed the CTR emblem onto printer paper and then ironed some Wonder Under onto a square of fabric. I used the emblem as a template and cut out the letters and shield shape from the fabric. Then I simply fixed them to the towel where I wanted and ironed them down. To ensure it would stay and not fray, I stitched around everything. I used white thread so it won't show on the back of the towel.
My cousin Noah turned 8 and got baptized. CTR stands for Choose The Right and the emblem helps us remember after being baptized to try to make right choices.

I printed out this cute poem and stuck it with the poem and the card on the towel and tied it up with raffia.

Voila! Totally cute and easy and a nice baptism gift!
Here's Noah with his family at his baptism.
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment