
I bought my first deal through the website groupon.com and got wristbands for the four kids for $6 a piece. So, during the last week of summer vacation we went and had some fun.

The not-so-scary snakes

To say Mikayla and Erik LOVED the dragon train would be quite the understatement.

Kendra enjoyed most of the day in her stroller taking in all the sights.

Megan and Brock loved the octopus/fish ride.

Did I mention Mikayla and Erik loved the dragon train coaster?

They spun out of control on the teacups.

The girls loved this spinning ride that went in a circle one direction, then slowed to spin in a circle the opposite way.

Oh yeah, the oldest two loved the roller coaster!

They also were monkeys on the train!

We ran into another friend, Carter, while at the park and got to ride some rides with him too.

Such good, goofy little buddies!

In between each ride, the pair ran back over to the dragon coaster! They couldn't get enough!

Megan drove her car all by herself.

Yes, I happened to ride a few rides, including the carousel with Megan. We had such a fun day at this little amusement park and had a great time with our friends.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Don't you just love Groupon? I have purchased 4 already!
What a fun place! And I've never heard of Groupon... I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment