So, Mikayla had a dream the other night. First day of school and she showed up naked and walked around feeling embarrassed all day and trying to borrow clothing items from other kids...but no one would talk to her. Would you talk to or help out the naked kid?! Of course not. Turns out I wouldn't either. She said I was working in her class and she kept telling me she wanted clothes and I said, "Sorry, we didn't have time this morning. You'll be fine till we get home."
She retold her dream to us over breakfast and we were having trouble eating our toast and smoothies because of how hard we were laughing.
As I put her to bed tonight, the night before the first day of school, I promised her she'd have time to get dressed and I that I won't let her leave the house naked. Ever. She was very thankful, but well, we'll see if we can wake up with enough time tomorrow morning to get everything done. I'll either be posting naked illegal pics of my kid or some of her in a cute outfit with a fabulous new backpack on. Let's hope it's the latter...
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it's the latter! Lauren was supposed to be getting in the bath one night a couple weeks ago and I found her walking around with one of my bras on and in a pair of my heels - nothing else. She begged me to take her picture and send it just to Noni, for a laugh. It took some convincing, but I did.
Hope this morning goes smoothly for you all!
Post a Comment