
We had to have a talk with the girls about NOT leaving any Halloween candy lying around after this.

I couldn't take it away from her. Because after all, when she's not making mischief and getting into EVERYthing...

she looks like this. Could YOU take a sucker away from a face like that? Didn't think so.
2 comments:
Hey Amber! You are so funny - you stalker!!! haha.
I'm glad you like my pictures and are somewhat inspired by me. I have a Canon T1i. I got it in March and have LOVED it. I've also been reading up, practicing and talking about photography with a group of girlfriends I have. Any of the Canon Rebels are good cameras to start with. I specifically chose the T1i because of the good ISO function (I hardly have any natural light in my apt) plus it has HD video. I loathed after the Nikon D90, but it was out of my price range. I have also heard good things about Sony's Alfa series. I definitely recommend looking at what you can afford or can budget out for a camera and look at the different models in that price range. I'd stick with Olympus, Canon, Sony and Nikon. You can also find really good package deals this time of year (Christmas!) where you can get an extra lens - usually the zoom. And as you get more into photography, I'd recommend the 50mm lens - it's AMAZING! It's an outstanding portrait lens.
Hope this helps and if you have any more questions, I'm only a blog away!
-janelle
blake loves dum dums as well...every time we go to the bank..he's making it known he wants one too! it's hard to do, taking candy from a baby:)
Post a Comment