This of course called for another visit from a certain fairy-dust sprinkling, tooth collecting, winged woman. In the morning we asked Mikayla if she had indeed come. Megan piped up and said, "Yes, the Tooth Fairy came. Last night she came in our room and woke me up and asked if it was me or Mikay-da that lost a tooth. I told her 'Mikay-da' and went back to sleep. So, I'm tired today because she woke me up."
Really. One of the first children to meet the Tooth Fairy and you give a one-word answer before crashing into your pillow again? Thanks a lot Megan.
So I asked Mikayla what she's going to do with all the money she's been getting from the Tooth Fairy. I mean, that's a dollar a week, the Tooth Fairy's liable to go broke at this rate. She thought for a second and then said, "I'm going to save all my dollars. Then, when I'm an adult, I can use them all to buy furniture." I was expecting her to spend it on a slurpee. Boy, I was way off.
1 comment:
That is so awesome! She's learned the lesson of saving, huh?! :)
Post a Comment