For some reason, it is new information to my children that they are to eat their vegetables and at least try the food that I serve them.
For some reason, I have to ask my children 17 times to put their jackets in their room or their underwear in the hamper before they do it.
For some reason, my children cry when I announce that they actually need to shampoo and conditioner their lovely, curly locks.
For some reason, my floor needs to be vacuumed daily even though we all take our shoes off in the house.
For some reason, my children act as if they cannot hear me utnil I am nearly yelling.
For some reason, I still got beautiful flowers, cards proclaiming never-ending love, and a brand-new fabulous vacuum for Mother's Day.
For some reason, I have an awesome husband who doted on me today and made all 3 meals and made me feel fabulously special. I have 3 children who love and adore me and smothered me with hugs and kisses and cute cards proclaiming that I weigh 60 lbs. and my favorite food is waffles.
2 comments:
Haha, that first picture cracks me up!!
I love these pictures and the commentary says it all! You and your family look wonderful and you all look so healthy and happy! Good luck with your upcoming move. . . we've been in our small town for 9 months so far. . . and we're still adjusting =) You'll find things you love and don't love; just focus on the things you love. Take care, Michelle (Mooney) Ballantyne
Post a Comment