
The fabulous invitation that my sister-in-law's sister made for me! I love it!

Megan really wanted a tower cake and I told her we would try. So, 3 rounds on the bottom and a 15 inch rice krispie tower molded around a pvc pipe is what she got! I LOVE how it turned it out! Fake flowers and figurines made the decorating easy and thus was born a Tangled cake.

Flynn Rider, Pasqual, and Mother Gothel made an appearance down below.

Megan loved her cake too.

Blue jello boats like when Rapunzel and Flynn were on the water seeing the floating lanterns.

We had fruit, veggies, crackers and brie, jello boats, and cake.

I also made Rapunzel banners with the golden sun and had them strung around the house in a few places. I'm bummed I forgot to take a pic of the lanterns we had hanging from the ceiling and the fun goody bags, but oh well!

We started off the party with some painting. Rapunzel loved painting the walls of her tower, so we painted the "walls" of the backyard.

Then we decorated crowns.

We made necklaces. I had made shrinky dink charms with clipart from the movie and each child got a charm with their name on it as well. Punched a hole, added a jump ring, and it was ready for stringing onto a necklace.

A few of the MANY charms I made.

Megan loved all her presents and was SO good about saying thank you to everyone. I was quite impressed and pleased by that as sometimes she can be quite shy.

Little party-goers decked out in crowns and necklaces.

Blowing out her 4 candles!

The obligatory picture with Mom and Dad.

Megan was lucky to have 4 of her great-grandparents at her party.

Magaw and Papa were able to come share the fun too.
We had a great time at the party and fun was had by all. I love planning parties and this was no exception. Megan wanted a Rapunzel party since seeing the movie in January and I was surprised she never changed her mind! Happy Birthday My Little Princess!
3 comments:
The party looked like so much fun! It is too bad that we do not live closer, Paytin would have loved to go to another Tangled birthday party. She is completely obsessed with Tangled and has currently changed her name to Rapunzel!
Such cute decorations!! What a fun party. Your girls are growing up so fast. They area all so cute!
What a fun party! Cute cake, cute decorations, and cute ideas. So fun!
Post a Comment