Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Trip to Utah!

We took a tip to Utah with Grandma and Grandpa to see Uncle tim, Aunt Michelle, and the kids. We stopped in SLC at Temple Square and took the kids to the visitor's center.
I love this picture!
There is a new display downstairs(since we've last been there). There are life-size figurines of Moses, Joseph Smith, Peter the Apostle, and tells the story of how the scriptures came to be and ends with a giant display with a copy of the scriptures in every language. I'm embarrassed to say they had copies in languages I have never heard of!
I love to see the temple...

The girls and I outside the Salt Lake Temple.
Then we drove to Brigham City and got to meet our new little niece, Bailey! Such a cutie, the girls just loved holding her!Megan loved any chance she could get to feed her a bottle. She did a great job too!

No comments: