Chloe, my dad, Trent, and I painted almost every room in the new house.
Living room
Cutting in, going from peach to Gobi Desert tan.
That peach was putrid and I'm glad to be rid of it.
Upstairs, the walls were mostly flat white, which meant they had smudgy, ugly fingerprints and pencil drawings all over them. Kendra's room even had binder paper and newspaper articles glued to the walls. The Gobi Desert gave it a nice facelift to say the least!
The peach kitchen got a new color as well. I obviously couldn't decide which bluish-grayish shade I liked. Mikayla helped me test samples with a few drawings of her own! So which shade did I choose? None! I'll post a pic of the color I did choose later! stay tuned...
Kendra's room had red baseboards, blue wall, and yellow chair rail. It's now pink on top, brown on bottom, and has white chair rail molding and baseboard. So much niced than the throw-up this resembles!
Mikayla had shocking Pepto-Bismo on two walls, and rancid asparagus green on the other two. She chose a light blue/aqua color that is much calmer and cooler.
Downstairs bathroom, was several shades of brown and two walls of green, now blue.
Quite proud of the paint tower! This represent a lot of time and a whole lotta money! But more importantly, a new look for the new house and a fresh start for everyone. This tower doesn't even include the paint for the doors, trim, and ceiling touch up! Aaauughh! That's a whole whack 'o paint!
2 comments:
looking great, can't wait to see when it is all done. so excited for you guys.
Nice work...and LOTS of it!! Your house is beautiful! Maybe we should come visit you someday :)
Post a Comment