Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pioneer Day!


A week before we moved to Gridley, we went to Pioneer Days held by the stake in Gridley.  They had a clown making balloon animals, bouncy houses, live band, snow cones, cotton candy, carnival games, dunk tank, I could go on and on!  It was a fabulous activity--though, I'm not too sure what it had to do with pioneers!

Bridget got to enjoy her first snow cone--yummy!

Kendra loved the corn dogs!


Dad and Kendra did some mini-golfing

Megan thought the warm cotton candy was amazing!  We were amazed at what a great activity they put on and how many people were there.  We look forward to going again next year when we know more people too!

2 comments:

Keltie said...

What happened to Kendra's head, or is that just a permanent bruise she always has?

Trent and Amber said...

Yeah, it seems she always has something on her head! Megan got one today. I can't imagine if I bruised my face every week, I think I'd learn not to run into doors and walls! lol