Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pudding Painting!


I'm trying to find fun things for the girls to do this summer.  We've discovered a few really fun pools, had park play dates with friends, been going to the library for storytime, and some messy, yummy fun!  I let the girls finger paint with pudding and had Mikayla write words and Megan write her letters.  But, for some strange reason, they became so obsessed with eating the art medium, that not a whole lot of letter writing got done!

Mikayla kept it contained to her hands and a little on her face, though loved licking the plate clean.

I didn't take an "after" picture of Megan, but should have.  She was so engrossed in painting her legs, arms, and washing her hands in it creating a lovely brown mess in her wake that I got to spend the next 15 minutes cleaning off my floor.  She was in panties and got to be hosed clean outside!

Can you tell nothing but eating happened here?

Say cheese!  Kendra licked her pan nearly clean with her whole face in the pan just like a puppy.  It was just messy enough that I have no desire to do this again until next summer!

No comments: