Saturday, November 5, 2011

Craft Fair

My friend, Trina, and I went to a craft fair a few weekends ago.  We each brought our wares and sat in the 90+ degree heat sweating it out and gabbing all day.  We didn't sell a ton, unfortunately, but we had fun together!  She had all kinds of bows, hair accessories, and girly tutus and such for sale.
I had nursing covers, covered wipes cases, and decorative holiday plates for mantel decoration for sale.

Trina has an 8 yr old girl, a 4 yr old girl, and an almost 2 yr old girl.  How awesome is that?  She also has a 6 yr old boy, he's completely outnumbered when we get together!
I still can't believe these didn't sell!  I started at $10 ea. or 2/$18, after an hour or two it went down to $8 ea. or 2/$14.  Finally, I went down to $6 each or 2/$10!!  Seriously?!  I think they're cute, but obviously the crowd shopping crowd doesn't share my taste.  Oh well!

1 comment:

EY Thrift Store said...

I think they are so cute! I remember seeing one at your house in Sacramento (I think it said Eek!) and seriously wanting one. I totally would have bought one. :) Love reading the updates. We miss you guys!