Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guest Bedroom Update

I added a little vinyl above my craft station.  I have all my ribbon stored in a plastic rain gutter hanging on the wall--thank you Megan K. for that idea!
I added some family pics from the last year.  All our siblings and their kids are pictured on this wall.  I love to look at it when I go in there.
I added the chocolate brown pintucked bedding from WalMart that I am in LOVE with and made a few throw pillows.  I just covered a few old couch pillows we had laying around with some fabric I was given.  I love that the flowered fabric pillow matches the girls tops in the family photos also.  A little side bonus!

I rolled the fabric rosettes and hot glued them as I went and then just hot glued them to the pillows.  So simple, so cute!  I just love the look of the room now.

No comments: