Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kendra Turns 2!



Happy Birthday to a crazy, fun, sweet, charming, busy, adorable little girl! 
 I made her an Elmo shirt for her birthday and she won't take the thing off now! 
 Bad lighting here, I know, I know, but we put the 2's and K's up all over the house and I put a sign out front that said, "This evening brought to you by the Letter K and the Number2!"
 My mom cut out and painted this Elmo for Mikayla's birthday party 5 yrs ago.  Kendra developed the same Sesame Street/Elmo obsession, so he made another party appearance.
The thing about Kendra is she's cute and funny and she knows it!  She does whatever she can for a laugh and was cracking me up playing with the balloons, pretending to blow them up and squealing when she threw them at me.



I made an Elmo cake and the fuzzy textured frosting was so much easier than trying to make the frosting smooth on the eyes and nose!

She got a cute little play market/fruit stand from Magaw and Papa and loves it!

Yeah, tried to take a pic of Kendra with her party friends.  Epic fail.  5 two yr olds all conspired against me and decided it was NOT happening!
She opened her presents and the kids crammed in so tightly around her I could barely see what was going on!


She beamed and looked at everyone around the room as we all sang "Happy Birthday" to her and right on cue at the end of the song she bent over and blew those candles out in one breath!
Mikayla, Cole, and Riley got to sit at the big kid table--up at the bar.  They loved having their own area and chatting together.
Megan and Gracie and their very red frosting mouths.

 The kids were enthralled and fully entertained(and quiet!) during Trent's magic tricks!  They were in awe of his awesome magicness and tried guess after guess as to how he got the quarter through the back of his head and out his mouth.
 After the party, Kendra put on the new Elmo shirt that Karam got her and danced and sang song after song on the table.
 Quite the entertainer!
We love you big girl!  Happy Birthday and keep on being cute and sassy!

No comments: