Our too cute tiger, Rajah, complete with loud "rahrs" and gnashing of teeth--though with such a sweet smile she was hardly fierce.
Jasmine was decided upon by Mikayla months ago. She actually chose our family theme and was so excited to be Jasmine and found her costume online and everything. Unfortunately, due to a sugar overload at school of cupcakes, donuts, cookies, fudge, and candy, she had too much of a tummyache to do any trick-or-treating! She put on a good face for a half hour and then asked to just go home and pass out candy. Poor girl!
And our little monkey, Abu! Quite fitting for this little climbing, scampering, curious little thing. She called her costume her "ooh ooh ah ahh" since that's obviously how monkeys sound. She wasn't sure what was going on at first at our church's trunk-r-treat, but after a couple cars she said, "chich-o-cheat" without us prompting her and knew that meant more candy to be plopped in her bag. She'd smile a big smile and say, "day-doo," and then scamper on to the next vehicle.
Naughty little monkey would sneak a sucker out of her bag and wrangle off the wrapper before I had a chance to see her do it in the dark! sneaky sneaky!
She thought trick-or-treating was a blast and had no fear as she walked up to each door in the dark, knocked, and opened her bag saying "chich-o-cheat" each time. Soo cute!
Here we have Aladdin, Jasmine, Rajah, Abu, and I am Jasmine's mom that you never see in the movie. I had to come up with something because the girls told me I should be a big, fat palace guard and well, that just didn't fly. Thank you sweet children...
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute, obviously I love the theme thing, its so fun isn't it? Kendra is way too cute for her own good, and I think she knows it.
LOVE! I did not work too hard at the theme thing this year...Julia was spiderman and I was a bad guy (or simply wearing the jailbird outfit I had from previous years).
Post a Comment