Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had Thanksgiving dinner in our new home this year.  We had my parents, Uncle John and his son Tony, Aunt Beth, Uncle Joe, and their 4 kids, and our family.  We had a fabulous meal and I was excited to get good use out of my double oven.  :)

Teenagers gone wild--with Martinelli's.
Jacob, Eliza, and Samantha
My mom and I
Beth and Jacob

My dad and mom
Tony and John
Kendra ate a few bites of her dinner roll and that was it for her Thanksgiving meal.  I guess she was saving her calories for a big slice of apple pie and ice cream!
Somehow a whip cream fight got started in the kitchen...
Megan got to make Magaw look like an Indian
The traditional group shot

The next morning we all went to Chico and took our annual family pictures, played games, ate leftovers, and went to the park to play.  This was one of my favorite of my cousins--so cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pilgrims and indians picture!