Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chinese New Year!

 I made these super cute and easy panda cupcakes for an adult dinner party we had.  We're part of a group that has about 12 couples and we take turns each hosting a dinner party.  Our month was February so we invited everyone over and assigned all the Chinese food dishes and a great time!  We had 16 people and just for fun I put these mini cupcakes by everyone's plates for dinner and spread peanut MnM's and chocolate covered almonds out on the table, because, really, can you ever have too much chocolate?
 We enjoyed great food, great company, and lots of great laughs playing scribblish together and chatting until 11pm.  Such a fun night!
I remembered to take a pic of me from the night at 30 weeks pregnant.  Getting closer now!  Let's just say how nice it is to have elastic waist pants on a night with such good food!  We were able to serve the girls leftover Chinese and panda cupcakes the next day for the actual Chinese New Year and celebrate as a family.

No comments: