Dusty and Chelsie are engaged! They met in college, she waited the 2 yrs for him to serve his mission, now he's home, they're more in love than ever, and they're getting married! I took them out to get some pics and love what we got.
Now I only wish I could go to the wedding! But, alas, it's scheduled during the same week I'll probably be having a baby and it's in Boston... no can do dang it. I'll be there in spirit and was more than happy to be able to take some fun pics of the cute couple!





















2 comments:
Tell Dusty congrats from the Millers, that is such a bummer you can't go to the wedding. Love you.341
So grateful for these pictures and the time you spent taking them! I'm bummed you won't be in Boston either, but I know you'll be there in spirit!
Post a Comment