Thursday, July 2, 2009

Christmas in June


We stood in line with the thousands of others who braved the sun and heat to see Disney's Christmas Carol train. Worth the almost 2 hr wait? Not really, but cool in its own right. Here is Mikayla and me sporting our sweet 3-d glasses. She loved the 3-d effects, Megan was scared out of her mind by the 10 minute movie though. I'm not so sure we'll be seeing it in theaters, I think it might be meant for a slightly older kid crowd.



One of the costumes from the movie. The girls loved the dresses and wanted their pictures taken with all of them.
The head mask things were kinda creepy, but toally cool. They enjoyed morphing the pic of their face into a character from the movie the most. Oh well, kinda cool tour, neat movie showing, fun jugglers to watch outside, and best of all it was free. We're trying to find fun, new things to do with the girls each week to keep summer fun and going strong.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ruth and I went. It was torture.