Monday, August 31, 2009

Baseball Game in Chico

We took a trip to Chico last weekend and went to the river and did some rock jumping into freezing water, well, okay I watched... and then went to a baseball game that night. So much fun! All photography is by Mikayla (unless of course she's in the picture, then it would be pics by Mom). She did pretty good! I deleted the amazingly unflatteringly ones however....
Uncle Josh and Aunt Chloe
Kirstin, Uncle Dusty, Josh, and Chloe
Me and Trent sweatin it out in the high 90s weather
Me and my girl--I love her in yellow!
Cuddling with Dad
She LOVED the fireworks show at the end of the game! so fun! Magaw stayed home with Megan and played; Mikayla felt pretty special to be the only kid out with the rest of the adults.
Mikayla and Papa at the game--she did really well and loved all the songs and dancing and big sodas too! Such a fun night! It was kind of our last big hurrah with Dusty as he leaves this week for college and we won't see him til Christmas. Kinda sad, really crazy...my baby brother...

No comments: