Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can Somebody Slow The Month Down!

I can't believe it's already the 9th of December!! I only have a handful of gifts for the girls under the tree and have yet to make the many I want to and haven't shipped any to Canada. I started back to work doing both jobs, and what with the house remodel, new baby, and life in general... there is NO way I'll be ready in time for Christmas! Aaauughghh!! What do I do?! I seriously need several more weeks!

3 comments:

David Mills said...

Seriously! I'm overwhelmed for you. You know, there's nothing wrong with receiving gifts after Christmas. I'm sure the family in Canada wouldn't mind a bit.

I am starting to feel the same way about my gift situation, so I decided to start with the most important work down the list. So sorry to the least important people who don't get a gift this year;) I have been taking care of the gift giving program in my ward, so I've wrapped tons of gifts, but just not for my family.

It just really seems like the month is flying by! Good luck juggling. I really don't know how you do it all. I hope once the remodel is done things can at least feel a little more settled.

Ashley

terrahall said...

ditch the projects...that's what i had to do. i have so many cute ideas nd well did none of them but one. the only one that got done was the cousin gifts and that was only because kathy helped me...but they sure did turn out cute. i hope mikayla likes heres. sorry i finger typing.
just do the ones that are have to and save the rest for another time when you don't have a new born and a two year old. love ya. so wish we could see you guys at christmas time.

Orange Peanut said...

I agree with what has been said! Take a deep breath and then send Mikayla and Megan over for an afternoon! My boys had a great time entertaining your girls!